Privacy at Boonie Hicks is very important to us and we take seriously. We completely understand the need for privacy and security for our readers while viewing our site. The following are our privacy, disclosures, and disclaimers for the site known as: https://www.booniehicks.com.
This policy statement, site known as https://www.booniehicks.com, may use: Boonie Hicks, I, we, our and site in reference to https://www.booniehicks.com and its owner.
In this statement https://www.booniehicks.com
- May collect information from site users.
- How it collects information.
- Use third parties for site advertising and affiliate links.
- May link to other websites.
- Compensated for product reviews.
- Protect and enforce our copyright for text, photos, videos.
- Offer no warranties on products, provide information to best our knowledge only.
- Be affected by malware or viruses. How we try to protect users.
- Operates to the best of its knowledge in compliance to Japanese law.
- Have no liability for illness, reaction physical injury from products, advice, reenactment, recreation, consumed food and drink.
- If we ask you, to provide any information that you can be identified when using this website. We will comply in accordance with this privacy statement.
At Boonie Hicks we recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. We never sell, give away, rent, or lease your identifying personal information to third parties to our knowledge. The only personal information we store is what you give us. When you leave a comment, send an email, you may choose to give us personally-identifiable information such as your name, email address, location and other information which could be used to locate or contact you.
With Whom Information is Shared
Personal information collected will not shared with third parties with our consent. Boonie Hicks may use your email address in the future to contact you regarding the site; however, you may ask not to be contacted.
Your name and website could be used on the site if you post a comment or a message. However, your email address will always be pravate.
Opting Out and users under 13 years of age.
2. Boonie Hicks. will never share your email address or other private information with anyone without your permission. For the safety of users under 13, please do not email Boonie Hicks or leave comments on articles or videos. Please ask a parent or guardian if you wish to contact us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser in your browser settings.
Cookies / IP Address Tracking
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, or automatically accepted by your browser. The added cookie lets you know when you visited a site including https://www.booniehicks.com. Cookies also allow web applications to respond more quickly which may offer a better user experience. Website cookies collect information on sites you have visited, your likes and dislikes, products you may have researched. Cookies remember web actions to give the users a better web experience.
3. We also use traffic log cookies to improve Boonie Hicks. These cookies chart or record information on;
- Where our visitors come from.
- What pages they visit.
- How long a visitor stays on a page.
- The type of device they use.
- The operating system of the device.
- If the are new or returning users.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, the data is removed from the system after a period of time.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or your personal information.
We collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such Safari or Internet Explorer,), the time you visit and leave.
More information on Google Analytics can be found on http://www.google.com/analytics
4. We use third party advertisements on https://www.booniehicks.com to support our site.
We allow third-parties to place adverts and affiliate links on our site. These third parties may collect information by using cookies and pass the information on to Ad publishers. This is to give personalized adverts to users according to their web actions.
Third parties may use non-personally identifiable information to provide advertisements.
To learn more please visit: http://networkadvertising.org.
Google Adwords and Adsense
Boonie Hicks may uses Google Adsense. Adsense allows accepted websites to place adverts on their websites. If an advert is clicked by a visitor, Boonie Hicks may receive a small amount of income for the running of the site.
We comply with the EU User Content Policy to the best of our knowledge. Boonie Hicks has selected an option for website owners using Google Adsense not to display personalized Ads to European Economic Area users.
All uses understand that data collected will be shared with Google and then depending on the Ads shared with commonly used Ad providers to provide a better personalized site for our users. For more on how Google uses information can be found here.
Boonie Hicks allows Google to place paid adverts on our site. (Adwords is a Google service which third party advertising is placed on websites for the promotion of their goods or services). Visitors clicking an advertisement on Boonie Hicks will be redirected to another site.
Google may use data collected from cookies to personalize Adverts and to monitor sales conversions.
This website uses affiliate links. This means I will earn a small commission when users purchase a product through various Amazon links on this website. This commission does not affect the price the visitor pays.
https://www.booniehicks.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Links to Other Websites
5. Boonie Hicks may link out to affiliate sites, marketing sites. Also we link to other websites to provide more information or credit work. However, be adware these links leave our site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of visitors leaving Boonie Hicks.
6. We only recommend products that we would personally use. All opinions are our own. Many of the products we buy and use ourselves. Also any product that was provided for free or a company paying for a review will be disclosed on the blog article or video post.
7. Boonie Hicks or https://www.booniehicks.com. owns the rights to the logos, content, photos, and videos on this website. All content on this site is my own unless otherwise indicated with a source link. Therefore please do not republish any blog photos or video without my permission.
DISCLAIMER of WARRANTIES
8. Boonie Hicks is not responsible for any products and services purchased through third party links.
Boonie Hicks does not offer any guarantee, warranty, return, refund or replace any products. Nor do we imply any guarantee or warranty purchased from affiliate links or through advertisements. Therefore purchasers agree to the terms and conditions of and purchasing agreement from e-commerce stores and or the manufacture of the good or service.
Disclaimer of information
9. At we provide information to the best of our knowledge only. Although we research throughly, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site and on any product or article. Also Boonie Hicks may use freelance writers or guest bloggers. We also do not confirm their articles are accurate. However we will never intentionally mislead our site visitors.
If you purchase a product through an affiliated link we are not responsible for any disputes or refunds.
Any disputes are to be resolved by the purchaser and the sellers or manufacturers. We do not sell any products or handle any transactions on our site.
Viruses and Malware.
9. We try our best to keep the site free from viruses and malware. However we are not liable for any damage, loss or privacy breach from viruses or malware.
How we protect you
Have purchased an SSL certificate to encrypt our site.
Host videos on a hosting service.
Disabled comments on videos and blog posts.
Use anti-spam plugin.
10. Boonie Hicks operates in Japan. Site visitors who choose to access https://www.booniehicks.com from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance or understanding of other countries or state laws. If and to the extent local laws are applicable. Site visitors agree to waive their regional rights. However we work in cooperation with authorities if requested. From our understanding most authorities around the world are concerned how personal data is stored and protected and Boonie Hicks will protect users information to the best of our ability.
How we try to comply.
We are a little site, to protect us and visitors. To comply with the various laws around the world. We have chosen to;
- Turn off our comment section on articles.
- Have no signups or subscriptions.
- Offer no promotions or special offers.
- Have no Email newsletter.
- Use an anti-spam plugin.
- Promote two social media platforms for contact instead of email.
Medical and Nutrition Disclaimer; I am not a professional chef, dietician, medical professional, or nutritionist or heath and safety expert. Recipes, products, food and drink, use agricultural chemicals and equipment may be used on the site. I provide information and knowledge to the best of my knowledge only. As visitor to this website you agree that any contents on this website resulting in: injury, reaction, illness, disease or death, that I and any third parties will not be held liable. Therefore please use your own common sense and judgment.
Consult a medical professional beforehand if you are unsure.
Amendment, changes and agreements
Boonie Hicks is a hobby site, however we will protect our visitors to the best of our abilities. We also reserved the right to update and change this policy and information provided on this website at any time. We also reserve the right if needed to work in accordance of governing laws and national security.
Policy last updated on 17th June 2018.